Thursday, August 29, 2013

Week 10





Dear cyber friends,
We are slowly coming to the end of these amazing 10 weeks, in which I have experienced learning, progress and serious update in the use of web tools for the teaching of English. I am delighted with all the activities we had to accomplish and the quality of the job performed by our class instructor. Courtney was there for us at all times, giving her orientation and feedback timely. I want to take this opportunity to thank the University of Oregon for creating this space for us teachers to be able to come in contact with what’s new out there, and simultaneously, getting in contact with other colleagues and get to learn about their professional and personal lives while trying to be good professionals. I believe this fact helps to get perspective.
I really appreciate your keeping company during all these 10 weeks! It has meant the world to me.
I shall come up with something else, you know me….always in the search. Keep it cool and shinny, you all, ok?

Love and good vibes!



















4 comments:

  1. Hi Maria,

    Finally we are at the end of the course . Right ?
    It was really very nice to work with you all. But we must be connected .

    Good luck dear .
    Asma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maria, congratulations! I’m pleased to hear that you really had a fruitful experience taking this Webskills course. The same here. Required readings, new tech tools, and a sea of resources that I had access to will be a precious assess to my teaching career. I am pretty sure that you feel the same. Good luck!

    Yours sincerely,
    Kumwu

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maria,

    I'm glad to see that you have benefited from this course! So have I. Our success was largely depent on us but also agree that our supervisor Courtney has played the important role. Hope you'll have an opportunity to implement all gained knowledge and skills into your teaching!

    Wish you GOOD LUCK,
    Aliaksandra

    ReplyDelete