Monday, August 26, 2013

Week 9




Dear all,

One of the aspects discussed this week was Learning Styles/Multiple Intelligences. I have to say I found it very pertinent. I had already shown the need to go to it, when in the postings made in Padlet (week 7) I posted two readings dealing precisely with the need of addressing students’ needs separately. If you are one of my students I really encourage you to take this quiz: http://www.edutopia.org/multiple-intelligences-learning-styles-quiz to discover your learning style. If you still want to learn more on the topic, I highly suggest this article http://www.nclrc.org/sailing/ which presents in a very organized fashion all the descriptions for the types of learners and suggests strategies. 



Online session


This Week we also had the chance to go online on an online/ synchronic session with Jeff Magoto, who kindly gave us a tour around ANVILL. I Want to thank Jeff for taking time from his busy agenda to give us a training in the use of this extraordinary online resource and for answering all our questions and doubts. Two thumbs up for him!



As for the final project/ Plan report, this week was our deadline for the final submission. I have to thank again Valery and Kungwu for being such a great team to work with. I did all the pertinent changes they suggested and I finally presented my idea for the implementation of an e-portfolio. You can visit the blog I created for this purpose: 
http://baginskaucv.blogspot.com/2013/08/topic-1.html (a warning: it is still under construction!)
Thanks  for your company!



No comments:

Post a Comment